You may ever suffered from problem like "Access to this site has been blocked". These website are blocked by Govt for many reasons but you can still access these websites. ISPs usually block the http version of a website, while the https version is still left open.
You can access the secured version of blocked websites by using “https” instead of “http” in the address bar, when visiting these sites. If "https" version is also blocked by your ISP, here are some more solution to access any website blocked by Govt.
Access blocked websites by Proxy Services
By using any proxy service, the clients’ IP addresses are hidden from the destination server, and clients can spoof their location to achieve partial anonymity. A client may also unlock geo-restricted web content by using a proxy server located in a suitable region, from where the particular content is accessible.
Visit any of the proxy website which given below and enter the name of website you want to visit.
The following are some of the popular web proxy services:
1. HideMyAss : It is popular for their free proxy service that allows you to browse the web securely and spoof your location to unlock some geo-restricted content. The service is known for supporting a few popular video streaming sites, and usually considered as one of the best YouTube proxy sites available for free. It has servers in the US, UK and Netherlands.
2. KProxy : It claims to be the fastest and most reliable free proxy service available on the Internet. With a single click, users can switch between HTTP and secure HTTP mode. Proxy lets the users to choose among several servers while browsing or to select an alternative server if one is down. KProxy also has a paid service called KProxy Pro, which allows access to premium servers and provide a faster, unlimited and ad-free experience. KProxy Pro also has a unique payment system that lets you pay only for the number of days you use it.
3. Blewpass : It is another proxy service which lets users browse the web anonymously and bypass Internet filters and firewalls imposed in schools, colleges, corporate sectors and countries.
4. CyberGhost Web Proxy : This popular VPN service provider also has a free proxy service which is meant as a quick solution to browse the web while keeping your IP hidden. The proxy is web based and supports browsing only a limited number of websites. You can choose between 4 different servers based on 4 different locations (GB, US, DE, RO).
5. ProxyOne : This is a free proxy service that allows anonymous access to websites and unlock geo-restricted web content. It also protects user privacy by establishing a secure connection with the host server. Additionally, it allows you to change the settings of the proxy browser, and choose from a number of pre-defined browser agents.
6. Video Proxies, LLC : This is a group of hand-picked proxy sites that are especially capable of proxying flash based video streaming sites, and the best part is that they are all free to use. But they are not good enough for unlocking just about any video streaming website. In fact, they can only unlock a limited number of flash based websites.